It is the only grower-focussed conference where you can see presentations on the technology and trends to enable maximisation of production, cost efficiency, sales potential and profit, and hear the latest about the important issues that growers of seasonal ornamental plants face.
The conference will be held on Thursday 11 October (9.15am – 4.15pm) at the NFU Conference Suite, NFU Agriculture House, Stoneleigh Park CV8.
The programme includes the following speakers
- Julian Wilson – Commercial Director at Floranova/Vegetalis
- Peter Burks – Chairman of the Garden Centre Association
- Andy Bunker – Director, Alton GC
- Mark Heath – Senior Trials Manager at the RHS
- Guy Moreton – Founder and Director, More People
- Laverstoke Park
- Hayley Campbell–Gibbons – Chief Horticultural Advisor, NFU
- Dr Paul Sopp & Joshua Burnstone – Fargro
- Ivan Moss MRTPI MRICS – Planning Policy Advisor, NFU
- Kate Wright – Horticultural Technologist, J Sainsbury plc
The full programme listing speakers and what they’ll be talking about is available here.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided. Places are limited, so to book your FREE place on the first BPOA Growers Look Ahead conference all the BPOA office on 01243 784699.
Limited spaces for trade stands are available at a cost of £100 + vat (lunch and refreshments included) – to book, please call the BPOA office.